Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Favorite 40 Blogs For 2005

Right Wing News blogged It has been a little more than 3 months since the last time I ranked my favorite 40 blogs, so I thought it was about time to do it again, for the last time in 2005.

Do keep in mind that as the quarter has progressed, some blogs have of course moved up and others have dropped, based on how often I visit them, how much I like what I see when I get there, how often the blogs are updated, etc., etc. As per usual, do keep in mind that these sort of lists changes frequently over time based on a variety of factors. So if your blog didn't get included, it's no big deal -- it could be on the list next time.


You left out Don Singleton <GRIN>
Seriously, here is my list

  1. Michelle Malkin
  2. Anchoress
  3. LaShawn Barber
  4. ProfessorBainbridge
  5. Hugh Hewitt
  6. Captain's Quarters
  7. Blogs for Bush
  8. GOP Bloggers
  9. Outside The Beltway
  10. Tech Central Station
  11. Little Green Footballs
  12. PatrickRuffini
  13. EIMC
  14. BatesLine
  15. JackLewis
  16. TulsaTopics
  17. TulsaBloggers
  18. Becker-Posner
  19. TechBlog
  20. Media Bloggers

No comments: