Monday, August 29, 2005

Hiccup in the TTLB Ecosystem

It must have been a minor hiccup in the TTLB Ecosystem because I am back to being a Large Mammal, with a current rank of #875, and my good friend Danny Carlton has fallen from being a Mortal Human to being a Playful Primates again with a rank of #64. I am sorry to see that my good friends over at EMIC have dropped back to being a Marauding Marsupial, with a rank of #2454. We really need to see if we can't get Eli the Elephant up above a rank of #1869, so they will again be a Large Mammal, since an elephant certainly is a Large Mammal (as am I, if you have ever seen a picture of me).

I still have fallen off, because I was 565 (on 8/15/2005) with inbound unique 336 average daily visits 68. Large Mammals used to be blogs with a rank from 101 to 1825, but I now see that they range from 101 to 1868.

I also see that my good friend The Anchoress is at 101, so with just a little push she will make it up from Large Mammal to Playful Primates, with IraqTheModel and Professor Bainbridge and Danny Carlton.

No comments: