Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I busted a liberal

MediaSoul blogged Do you use your company computer to post things to your blog, email or do other things online and if so, do you do it on company time? The reason I'm asking is because a few days ago Media Matters for America, a very left leaning liberal website/blog blasted one of my friends, Janet Parshall and so I decided to go to the site and attempted to reason with some of those that "blog" there. In reality, most of them just name call and use no logic for anything.

That is true for some blogs on both sides, but I agree I find it much more difficult to find anyone willing to carry on a reasoned discussion on blogs on the left
Well, I had a woman email me and challenge me to answer their logic and I noticed that she was using a company email address. And I began to wonder, why this liberal woman was using a company email address instead of a Yahoo or Gmail account.
She is a fool
To make a long boring story short, we had a few email exchanges and I simply asked her if her company knew what she was doing. She wrote me back and declared they did and it was okay. So I decided to call the President of the company to see for myself.
I bet she did not think you would do that.
And I did tell her I would follow through on that. So I called the President, and he graciously called me back. We spoke a few minutes and I shared my concerns. He stated he was concerned and asked me to forward the email I received. I did, and guess what, I haven't received another nasty email from this person.
ROF, L
But this begs the question, is it okay to use company resources to promote your political views or spiritual views?
I don't think it is a good idea, particularly since many companies monitor their employee's web usage.

No comments: