Thursday, February 24, 2005

Who the Hell Do You Think You Bloggers Are?

PowerPundit referred to a post by IMAO which asked Who the Hell Do You Think You Bloggers Are?


  1. Who the hell do you think you are?

    I am a citizen of the United States of America, and I vote in every major election. Before I became disabled, I voted in every election, but now that I have to have someone help me to the polls, I sometimes skip minor elections.

  2. So, other than blogging, what's your job? Do you work at some fast food joint, dumbass?

    I am disabled so I no longer have a job, but when I did I was a computer programmer, systems analyst, systems programmer, and consultant.

  3. Do you have like any experience in journalism, idiot?

    I am literate, i.e. I am able to both read and write (something I am not sure schools today teach the students).

  4. Do you even read newspapers?

    I certainly read the Tulsa Tribune when it existed. Now Tulsa just has the Tulsa World so I just read the online websites of many newspapers, including New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and many others.

  5. Do you watch any other news than FOX News propaganda, you ignorant fool?

    Every Sunday I watch some of the Sunday Morning News Shows by the broadcast channels and CNN, just to see what the extreme left wing is saying

  6. I bet you're some moron talk radio listener too, huh?

    I seldom listen to the radio

  7. So, do you get a fax from the GOP each day for what to say, you @#$% Republican parrot?

    I do not have a fax machine, and I am capable of thinking for myself. Do you rely on daily faxes from the Dems?

  8. Why do you and your blogger friends want to silence and fire everyone who disagrees with you, fascist?

    I don't. I certainly read some conservative blogs, but I also read several left wing blogs, and I attempt to engage them in reasoned discussions. I find that most of them are incapable of reasoned discussions, however.

  9. Are you completely ignorant of other countries, or do you actually own a passport?

    It has now expired, but I certainly did have one before I became disabled.

  10. Have you even been to another country, you dumb hick?

    I have physically been to Mexico, Britain, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Israel, and Kenya and I work on refurbishing computers which have been sent to a number of additional countries. What about you?

  11. If you're so keen on the war, why haven't you signed up, chickenhawk?

    I am 62 years old and disabled

  12. Do you have any idea of the horrors of war? Have you ever reached into a pile of goo that was your best friend's face?

    No

  13. Have you ever reached into any pile of goo?

    You seem preocupied with goo. You need to stop reading Daily Kos and Atrios

  14. Once again, who the hell do you think you are?!

    I am a citizen of the United States of America, a taxpayer, and a voter. Who are you to ask?

No comments: