Saturday, August 13, 2011

Glenn Beck’s Restoring Courage Event

TheBlaze.com reported
Glenn Beck’s groundbreaking event, “Restoring Courage,” is just days away.
God bless Glenn Beck
On August 24, 2011, Beck will join people from around the world to offer up one resounding message: It’s important that America and her allies support Israel.
I completely agree. I pray nightly asking God to not only bless Israel but to supernaturally protect Israel, and I apologize to Him that Obama has thrown Israel under the bus, while reaching out to the Muslims, and I pray that He will look at the hearts of the many Americans that continue to support Israel as He ponders on what He said in Genesis 12:3:

And I will bless those who bless you,

And the one who curses you I will curse.

And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.
The article goes on to say
Recently, Beck was granted a special meeting with with Israel’s Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger. During the discussion, he had an opportunity to describe “Restoring Courage,” while connecting with the Rabbi on issues of faith and Beck’s passionate support for Israel. IsraelNationalNews.com writes:
As he did when he addressed members of Knesset, Beck said he was inspired by the words of Biblical Ruth, who followed her mother-in-law, Naomi, to Israel from Moab and promised her that “Your people shall be my people and your God shall be my God.”
“That’s what needs to be said,” Beck told Rabbi Metzger. “We need to say that, so we are gathering together.”

I pray for safety for everyone who attends.

No comments: