Monday, May 19, 2008

Michelle Obama had a lot of praise for Clinton -- as first lady.

ABC News reported Michelle Obama had a lot of praise for Clinton -- as first lady. "I think the world of Hillary Clinton. Particularly, as a woman, having watched her go through a lot of what I might be going through, and doing it with a level of grace,
She must be talking about a different Hillary.
and raising a phenomenal daughter, which I have two girls," Michelle Obama said. "And I know how hard just in the little bit of exposure I've had to this what she's had to deal with, and what she's accomplished." "So that being said, you know, there is no way that I would say absolutely no to one of the most successful and powerful and groundbreaking women on this planet. What I have said is that I think one of the things that the nominee has earned is the right to pick the vice president that they think will suit them.
The nomiinee is usually given tat right, but the VP is nominated by te convention, but Hillar has enough delegates, and I am sure the Super Delegates that supported Obama would not deny her the VP slot if she wants it. I cannot imagine why she would want it. She can do more to sandbag Barack from the Senate.
.. I think this should be Barack's say, through and through."

No comments: