Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What Kind of Sandwich Are You?

You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich


I remember the "logical" proof
  • Nothing is better than complete happiness
  • A ham sandwich is better than nothing
  • Therefore a ham sandwich is better than complete happiness


But Anchoress is a Grilled Cheese Sandwich (which I love) and her best friend is a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (which I love), but Anchoress loves Ham Sandwiches, which this says is her mortal enemy (I hate to be Anchoress's mortal enemy), and this says Grilled Cheese is my mortal enemy. I wonder what a Grilled Cheese Sandwich with a slice of ham could be.

No comments: