Thursday, June 23, 2005

Gitmo

Newhouse News Service has a very humorous piece on Here's What You Need to Know About Gitmo

Here is a sample

Q: What is Gitmo?

A: Contrary to what some suggest, it does not stand for "Git mo' Peking chicken for Muhammad, he wants a second portion." It stands for "Guantanamo," a facility the United States built to see if the left would ever care about human rights abuses in Cuba. The experiment has apparently been successful.


TheAnchoress blogged Can I say I wish I could write 1 thousandofatenth as well as James Lileks on a bad day? The day he wrote this, he clearly was having a very, very GOOD day. I love Lileks when he writes sweet about his family. But I utterly ADORE him when he bites!

Tony Miller commented Whee!!! I wonder if anyone but me has realized that more people have died in Ted Kennedy’s car than have died in Guantanamo Bay

Glenn Reynolds blogged Hysteria and political point-scoring have turned this into a joke. That happens when you overplay your hand.

This is hillarious

No comments: