Friday, April 29, 2005

I/O Port

The May issue of the Tulsa Computer Society's I/O Port Newsletter is available here.

It contains two items which should be of interest to bloggers.

  • Blog This How I post articles on my Blogger.com blog, including how I find things to blog about
  • Comparison of Blog Services A comparison of a number of Blog Services, including MSN Spaces, Live Journal, Blogsome, Yahoo 360, and other alternatives, including showing an RSS Feed and even the blog itself in a web page.
Other items from previous issues that may also be of interest to bloggers
  • My Blog I listed the articles I blogged during the month of March, and color coded them so one could select Political (conservative), Blogging, Computers, Democracy and the Middle East (including Iraq), Social Security, Terri Schivo, and Miscellaneous topics.
  • Tulsa World threatenes local Tulsa Blogger
  • Firefox A discussion of tabbed browsing, and the RSS feeds I use (and how I captured them)
  • RSS Feeds in Firefox An introduction to RSS Feeds and Live Bookmarks
Each month's issue is posted around the first of the month (sometimes 1 or 2 days before the first, sometimes 1 or 2 days after the first). You can see any of the articles as far back as September 1996 here.

No comments: