Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thrill going up my leg

NewsBusters reported During MSNBC's live coverage of Tuesday's presidential primary elections, after the speeches of Barack Obama and John McCain had aired, Chris Matthews expressed his latest over the top admiration for Obama's speaking skills

I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. Me, I felt this thrill going up my leg.
Maybe Chris has a bladder control problem, and it was something warm going down his leg.
I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event. He speaks about America in a way that has nothing to do with politics.
He is a con man.
It has to do with the feeling we have about our country. And that is an objective assessment.
Of course it is. Everythin you liberals do is "objective", at least in your own minds.

No comments: