Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Did Hell Freeze Over?

Greta at EIMC blogged WOW - Mexico is coming to aide us! I never thought this would happen in my lifetime. You heard it here folks (and from the AP) pigs are flying, hell is frozen and the Pope is Polish (correction, German).

Good point. Strange things are certainly happening.
Convoys from Mexico are landing on US soil to help us with Katrina. The question is - will they return to Mexico(had to throw that in)?
ROF, LMAO


I would be quoting from EIMC more often that I do, except it is so hard to get their trackback link. I have to shut down my ZoneAlarmPro, dispatch IE, and let it load the page, before I can get the click for trackback to open its window.

I don't understand why EIMC's javascript does not work. The javascript on Gretta's personal site brings up it's trackback window just fine in Firefox, and with ZoneAlarmPro in place.

No comments: