Monday, May 30, 2005

Reviews

I will be posting reviews of books (and at least one DVD) here, probably no more than two reviews per week.

Some are books that I have received from APCUG because the Tulsa Computer Society is a member of APCUG, and I am the editor for the Tulsa Computer Society's I/O Port Newsletter. Those reviews are primarilly intended to be published there, and they will be in the next issue, but I will also post them here as well because I think my readers may be interested in them also.

My first post in this category is Molly Holzschlag's Spring Into HTML and CSS, but I will later be reviewing Barry J Rosenberg's Spring Into Technical Writing for Engineers and Scientists, and possibly many other books, both from the "Spring Into" line, and others.

I am a member of the Media Bloggers Association (MBA) and will be reviewing some books that I got through them.

The first such book will be Richard Z. Chesnoff's The Arrogance of the French; Why They Can't Stand Us and Why the Feeling Is Mutual, and its review will be posted later this week.

I may soon begin reviewing books from Stacy L. Harp with Mind & Media. If you have your own blog, and are interested in becoming a Mind & Media Exclusive Reviewer click here.

No comments: