Monday, September 08, 2008

Obama says "my muslim faith"

Israel Insider reported In one of the most astonishing gaffes in American political history, in a national televised interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulus, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama referred to "my muslim faith," confirming what researchers and political opponents have been claiming. While Stephanopoulus several seconds later tried to correct him, saying "Christian faith," it was too late.

To their credit Allahpundit immediately blogged Obama didn’t "admit" to being a Muslim on ABC

I agree. This slip does not prove he really is a Muslim. But it makes me question whether he is really a true Christian. I know he claims to be one, but is the black liberation church he was a member of for 20 years really a Christian church, and if Obama really had Christ in his heart, would he ever say the words "my Muslim faith", even in error.

No comments: