Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Busy Saturday Ahead

Boy when you are away for a few days (I was in the hospital) things pile up. I finally got the November issue of the I/O Port Newsletter posted, I am getting close to getting caught up with news items for my Bush Supporter website, and Saturday there will be four people from another Computer Refurbishing project in Nebraska here to work with HelpingTulsa. If you want to see what we will be working on, click here. Additional background information is here, here, and here. If you are interested in meeting the people from Sudan, they should be at my house Saturday by 9am, and will be here all day Saturday, and probably Sunday morning.

I hope to be back in the blogosphere later today, although it will probably be Monday before my level is back to normal.

No comments: