Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tulsa about to be a two daily town again

Meeciteewurkor blogged I emailed Charles Biggs of The Tulsa Beacon yesterday to let him know about the meeciteewurkor poll currently up in the sidebar. I thought he might find it interesting.
He emailed me back today with his response and said that the ongoing results were encouraging.
He also mentioned that they “were working” on becoming a daily paper.
I await that day with anticipation. I am proud to say that while not being very informed on the issues, at least I am not misinformed. Man, I rarely read the Whilrd, and almost never watch the news on TV. Where do I get my news? The internet and the great collection of blogs we have here in Tulsa. You can also find another form of these Tulsa Blogs here at blogdigger. The blogdigger site also has a feed which you can get for your news reader. Here’s the rss feed link. If you are interested in subscribing to the Tulsa Beacon, you can subscribe online here. You can also buy single issues at your nearest QuikTrip.


This is really great news. Even if the Tulsa World Whilrd tried to print the truth, it would still be the truth from one publisher's perspective, and a city of Tulsa's size really needs at least two daily papers.

No comments: