Thursday, July 14, 2005

Video & Audio Clips on Blogs

Unmediated blogged Castpost is a new web-based service that offers the easiest way to broadcast your personal video and audio clips. With Castpost, you can share your personal media – like a home movie, a reality TV show audition, a voicemail message, a weekly podcast show – with family, friends, and other folks. Your clip can be seen and heard both online and offline – from your Castpost account, from your existing Typepad or Blogger blog, from another website, or from a mobile media player like an iPod.

I rarely have a audio or video clip I want to include in a blog entry, but if I did, this looks like a good way to do it, if you have a Typepad, Blogger, MovableType or Friendster blog. I don't know whether it will work with WordPress, but I suspect it will.

No comments: