Sunday, July 10, 2005

Phobic

La Shawn Barber blogged If you criticize the culture of death, perversion, “choice,” or any religion that’s not Christianity, they call you phobic. If you criticize Christianity, which heavily influenced western culture (a culture that Islam opposes, by the way), you’re enlightened, intellectual, rational, progressive, free-thinking, tolerant. The irony is lost in the PC shuffle.

I thank God in heaven that such things embolden me instead of weaken me. Through him alone I have the courage to say what needs to be said, no matter how unpopular. Without him, I don’t think I could do this every day. Being a “voice in the wilderness” is something I expect to be for the rest of my life, and I feel no urge to explain myself, my words, or my beliefs to people who don’t want to listen. Each thing I say and do speaks for itself, and as long as I’m alive, I’ll continue to say it and do it, whether or not people want to hear it. The truth, hidden from some for God’s own purposes, will make itself known.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, so let’s round up some “Christianophobia” quotes from the media and bloggers. The entry needs balance and up-to-date information. I’ve already got a blogger and one of his many inane quotes in mind. How about you? I wonder if Islamofascists can be considered “headophobic?


LaShawn now only was quoted. She was the FIRST person quoted, for:

"Despite what they may say, Muslims are and have always been on a mission to conquer and kill infidels. They’ve been doing it for centuries and will continue until we’re all dead, or they’re all dead, or the world ends, whichever comes first. We need to get over ourselves and focus on stopping the spread of Islamofascism. Period. Save civility and Koran “handling” for less perilous times."
and she has her own entry in Wikipedia

No comments: