Monday, June 20, 2005

Productive Blogger

Keith Robinson blogged Be a more productive blogger was quite a hit with y’all and it caused some very good discussion as well. I’m very glad to have give many of you ideas and I’m glad to say y’all gave me some good ideas in return. Because of that post I started a new site, Successful Blog where I’ll focus on all sorts of issues related to blogging, and I’ve decided to write this follow up. I figured I had to know of more than 13 tips to becoming a more productive blogger, and sure enough, I have quite a bit more. As a bonus, this time I’m also going to throw in a few ways you can use your blog to be more productive in other parts of your life. Here are a few more quick tips

  • Tell a story
  • Break longer posts up into several smaller posts
  • Write lists, lists, and more lists
  • Make good use of your drafts
  • Quote liberally and be sure to tip (trackback)
  • Respond to feedback on your blog
  • Don’t obsess over your stats


Hat tip to Micro Persuasion

These are good tips

No comments: