Monday, November 13, 2006

Lieberman Leaves GOP Door Open

Courant. reported Four days after calling his party affiliation a "closed issue," U.S. Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman said Sunday he was "not ruling it out" that he could turn Republican.

So the Dems should be very very careful and not lurch too far left
He told NBC's "Meet the Press" he will return to Washington as an "Independent Democrat" - "capital I, capital D." But the R is lurking. "I'm not ruling it out," he said, "but I hope I don't get to that point. And, I must say, and with all respect to the Republicans who supported me in Connecticut, nobody ever said, `We're doing this because we want you to switch over.'"

1 comment:

Marie's Two Cents said...

Lieberman should just come all the way over to the Republican side.

After all his own party did to him during this election season?

We should Email him and tell him he is welcome here with us Republicans.