Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ProfessorBainbridge

ProfessorBainbridge blogged Today I learned that I am John Hawkin's 29th favorite blog. On the other hand, I also learned that I am not on People for the American Way's list of "Other High-Profile Federalist Society Members." Oh well. You win some, or at least come in 29th, you lose some.

Actually the Professor was 4th on Right Thinking Girl's list and 4th on mine. I thought about moving him up, but I figured it would not be nice to the ladies in the list above him.

My List



  1. Michelle Malkin
  2. The Anchoress
  3. La Shawn Barber
  4. ProfessorBainbridge
  5. Outside The Beltway
  6. Scobleizer: Microsoft Geek Blogger
  7. Captain's Quarters
  8. Blogs For Bush
  9. GOP Bloggers
  10. Blogspotting
  11. Chrenkoff
  12. Little Green Footballs
  13. How Appealing
  14. Confirm Them
  15. Betsy's Page
  16. Wizbang!

No comments: