Sunday, March 27, 2005

How the Blogosphere Spreads News

Steve Rubel blogged If you're not using BlogPulse's Conversation Tracker, please stop reading this post and go bookmark it now. Using the Conversation Tracker, you can enter in any blog post URL and get a snapshot for how the meme is spreading through the blogosphere. Here, for example, is how word is spreading about the art museum caper I blogged about yesterday

I must agree with Steve. This looks like a very useful tool for bloggers. I like to refer to what other bloggers have said whenever I comment on a news item, and until now I have had to rely on memeorandum, TrackBack, and checking the RSS Feeds from some of my favorite bloggers, but now I have another way to look for what other bloggers have said.

Also by checking out his TrackBacks I identified some other blogs that I will be checking from time to time to see what other new goodies they have discovered.

No comments: