Friday, March 09, 2007

Behead Those Who Insult Islam

width=380 height=258>
Yahoo! News Photo

Filipino Muslims display a banner, which reads 'Behead Those Who Insult Islam,' and t-shirts with a wanted sign during a rally Wednesday March 7, 2007, at a downtown Manila square, to protest recent televised preaching by a Christian sect leader Eli Soriano, who alleges that Muslims are killers.
And how better to prove that he is right by threatening to behead anyone that insults Islam.
More than 1,000 Muslims took part in the rally and demanded Soriano, who is currently in hiding, be extradited back to the Philippines so he can face charges being brought against him.
Is it against the law in the Philippines to tell the truth?

5 comments:

Flanders Fields said...

No, it isn't against the law in places not controlled by Islam. The Philipines have great people and face difficulties. The Muslims are troublemakers and militant in any place where they go, especially if they have sufficient numbers (which they seem to increase quietly in any place they invade).

I got to your site by virtue of a common poster on our sites (who left the exact same message on my site as he did on your 2-24-07 post, "Israel seeks all clear...").

The commentor, Ahmedinajad, left the same message comment on my site today at my 3-10-07 post, "Balance of Power may have little to do with Iran", and I gave him a copy of your message along with my own.

I thought I would let you know about this spammer for that evil philosophy, which is mistakenly called a religion, Islam.

I'll be back to check you out further. You seem to have a very good site and a good message.

Anonymous said...

Don - where can I get that t-short?

Don Singleton said...

Beats me

Anonymous said...

As much as you can symphatise with these muslims. Their messages like "behead those" doens't give a good message to non-muslims and give them (muslims) a negative impression of how barbaric they can be

Don Singleton said...

What on earth makes you think I sympathize with these Muslims.