Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged by Danny Carlton

Danny Carlton blogged I've ignored the last two times I was taged, but since I've been too busy to blog today I'll respond.

I think at least one of those tags that he ignored came from me, but I will not ignore his.

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life:

Computer Consultant, Systems Programmer, Computer Operator, delivering supplies to Tug Boats
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
Down Periscope, The Passion of The Christ, Harry Potter, and Star Wars
Four Places I Have Lived:
Tulsa, OK; Dallas, TX; Pasadena, TX; Amarillo, TX
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
CIS, CIS Miami, Mythbusters, Touched by an Angel (no longer on)
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
I am not sure what a vacation is, but four places I have been to overseas would be London, Amsterdam, Rome, and Israel.
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Michelle Malkin, Anchoress, Hooah Wife, and EIMC
Four Favorite Foods:
Roast Beef, Ham, Barbecue, Fried Chicken
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Since I am homebound, just about anyplace other than my home.
Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
Anchoress, Hooah Wife, Deb @ EIMC, Cat @ EIMC

No comments: