Sunday, April 03, 2005

My mailing list

In On The Other Side I mentioned a mailing list (three inspirational and one Christian message a week) and offerred that if anyone wanted to be on the list they could post their email address as a reply.

I got one such reply from greg w: "I would love to be on your mailing list. You have a remarkable blog, a daily stop for me. Thanks for your daily endeavors."

Unfortunately I can't honor it, because he did not post his email address, and when the Blogger comment system emailed me his response, the return address was noreply-comment@blogger.com. That is because in his Edit Profile he has not clicked "Show my email address". If you want to be on the mailing list you can enter your email address in a comment, or if you do not have a Blogger account you can email me at donsingleton@cox.net

No comments: